LL - Blimp adventure LL - Blimp adventure

Loved every second

You never seize to bring honor to the Lock Legion. You deserve 3 Wrestling Champion Trophies for your work.

So says Priest Lock.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Leo and Satan is fo' ya tickles, silly.

Funny like always. Only thing I think is kind of odd is how Leo died in the past two episodes. Where's the Pancakes? Where's the socks fo ya feet? I don't want to tell you where to go with your own series, I just feel that the older episodes are funnier and the last thing the world needs right now is another Simpsons series.

J. Hitler, HBM Adventures J. Hitler, HBM Adventures

I looked into the face of god...

It said "Fuck You" in big black text.

And all was good.

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

The programming is well done, everything looks amazing, the music kicks ass, the voice acting rocks, and I love the bloodshed. The ONLY problem I have with this game is the enemy respawn rate. It's to slow. I feel like half the time I spend playing this game is spent on waiting for enemies to appear. But other than that I loved the game.

5 pros
1 con
5/5 score
4.5/5 stars

YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

Perfect in every way!

This game is a mixture of fun, funny, awesome, and epic. I don't mind that you didn't draw anything because the end result was still a great game. I'd ask for a sequel but I'm afraid that it may not top this one.

Bravo good sir, bravo.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

IT'S OVER 9....

...9...something. Hmm.

PuffballsUnited responds:

9...0?

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

I can do it!

This song gave me the inspiration to knock out Muhammad Ali with my bare hands. It was fairly easy since he's 69 now but I did it!

Funny song with great rhythm. All other songs on Newgrounds fail in comparison to its mightiness.

Bravo good sir.

Day Like Today Day Like Today

I don't know what to say...

I love the song and the lyrics are hysterical. Keep up the good work.

Broken Rollercoaster Broken Rollercoaster

Only song worth the Madness title

This song is great, it loops beautifully as well. Songs normally found on Newgrounds try to over do it with a lot of up tempo beats and bass but this song keeps things in a nice even balance. Keep up the good work :)

Pocketpod responds:

Thanks, dude!

Washington Redskins New Mascot Washington Redskins New Mascot

I believe the less offensive term is "native american" potatoes.

Pixel Hand Pixel Hand

Looks pretty good.

I would personally round out the finger tips, but over all not bad. The lines are of perfect thickness, especially around the wrist of the shirt.

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!

I love the little Ned Flanders. You just gained cool points with the God of Video Games.

Anyways, always a fan of pixel art. 5/5, 10/10