Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

The programming is well done, everything looks amazing, the music kicks ass, the voice acting rocks, and I love the bloodshed. The ONLY problem I have with this game is the enemy respawn rate. It's to slow. I feel like half the time I spend playing this game is spent on waiting for enemies to appear. But other than that I loved the game.

5 pros
1 con
5/5 score
4.5/5 stars

YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

Perfect in every way!

This game is a mixture of fun, funny, awesome, and epic. I don't mind that you didn't draw anything because the end result was still a great game. I'd ask for a sequel but I'm afraid that it may not top this one.

Bravo good sir, bravo.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

IT'S OVER 9....

...9...something. Hmm.

PuffballsUnited responds:

9...0?

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

TROLOLOLOL

The rise of the Trolls has begun!

Problem Spazkid?

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

Pretty fun, just 1 snag.

There's a glitch where you can jump as much as you want if you quickly move the arrow keys left and right while jumping. I won't deduct points for a small overlooked glitch but I hope to see it fixed. Keep up the good work.

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Great Sequal.

This game is both fun and simple, something that makes it unique seeing as most fun games are very complex.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Epic to the max

This is better than all the Epic Battle Fantasy games put together. Bravo again sir, bravo.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Unique

A comedy action puzzle with cats in a Gameboy twist. I must say, when it comes to creativity, you take the cake. Great game. Keep up the good work.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

NNNOOOOOO!!! ...Oh well. Fun game.

I had the exact same idea. I was going to make it a movie though. Oh well. Fun game, loved what you did with it.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Fun and basic

A lot of good games usually take months to make, but this is fun. It reminds me of the old Newgrounds.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks. I guess you know that this one was made in a day right?